How it works
The VariLite laser has a wide range of uses, but mainly Blood Vessel Closure. This applies to changes on the legs and broken capillaries, i.e. spider veins. VariLite is also used in the treatment of rosacea and haemangioma. It can also be used to treat pigmentation changes: lentigo, warts, blemishes, freckles and melanoderma. It can be used in the treatment of skin lesions, in particular soft or senile warts and epidermal calluses. However, it should be noted that the best results are achieved in the process of Closing Blood Vessels.
Why this treatment?
- dilated blood vessels (telangiectasia)
- vascular changes of the lower limbs
- broken capillaries – spider veins
- senile haemangiomas
- neovascularization – new blood vessels
- port wine stains
- venous lakes – small blood bubbles, common in the elderly