Proceedings Before and After
TREATMENT: COOL SCULPTING FAT FREEZING
- 24 hours before and after the treatment, in the area where the treatment is
performed, do not apply any creams, cosmetics and medication used locally,
except those recommended by doctor.
- For 24 hours after the treatment you should avoid sauna, hot baths and
shower, jacuzzi, massage, swimming in pool .
- For 48 hours after the treatment you should avoid intensive physical activity.
- If it is possible, for 24 hours before the treatment you should avoid using
medication, which can increase the risk of causing extravasation (such as e.g.
non- steroidal anti- inflammatory drugs- aspirin, diclofenac, ibuprofen etc.).
- Before and after the treatment you should avoid drinking alcohol.
- After skin treatment may occur bruises, together with local inflammation and
mild pain, which gradually disappear up to 48 hours. This a normal side- effect
of the treatment. However if it persists longer you should consult your treating
- Immediately after the treatment it may occur a fever. It may persist for 24
hours after the treatment.